Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy, Busy Day



Good morning. I hope everyone has a great day planned today, I know I do.

A good friend of mine has asked me how to make seitan. Needless to say I jumped at the chance to show her how to make it at home. I get very excited when anyone is interested in eating less meat. Today I will be showing Sue and Wil how to make Hot Italian Seitan Sausage and another form of seitan to be determined later. Since I have not posted my version of Hot Italian Sausage yet I will post that later today.

I hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This looks good. I make a spicy italian link too- I am looking forward to seeing what you do different- maybe I can make mine better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if I've already posted this comment or not...if it's a dupe, sorry. :)

    But, I wanted to say:

    Your sausages always look so perfect. You should see mine; then you'd have a laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose,

    I think the trick to making the sausages look like this is the twist the aluminum tightly. However, it could also be the pressure cooker. If I figure out which thing it is I will definitely let you know.

    thanks for the compliment,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails